All DBS face masks are handmade in the USA and are created using eco-friendly, upcycled material.
- One Sustainable Face Mask created by Upcycling Textile Remnants.
- Reusable face covering with tie straps.
- Due to the nature of upcycling new textiles, inventory is limited and will not be back in stock.
- These face coverings are not intended for medical use, but adhere to the CDC guidelines regarding face coverings. To learn more, please visit this link:
- The mask portion is made of woven cotton material and the elastic ties are made from stretchy knit material.
- Handmade in the USA
- Wash cold, dry low.
- Want to use your own 100% cotton t-shirt to make your own masks? See the below directions. If you’re looking for a colorful elastic alternative, our UpKnits material is a fun alternative.
*All DBS Face Masks are Final Sale, but if you’re unhappy for any reason please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to make you happy. Stay well. Stay healthy.