FionaSHRED F-113 is a combination of orange, black, and white printed fabrics.
The FionaSHRED - The design of the year - The FionaSHRED features a signature design that is perfect for that fashionable wrapped scarf look, but without having to watch a ‘How to wrap a scarf” 100+ times. Simply put. it. on. Sashay away with the Fiona’s perfect tinge of fringe. Feeling adventurous? Tie up the fringe ends for more sophisticated look, or wrap the fringe to capture your artistic side. Anyway you wear the Fiona, it is sure to make a fashion statement.
How to wear: dressed up or down, this timeless style will bring any outfit together.
The Dona Bela SHREDS team uses their creative brain power to design unique pieces using the leftover fabric from this season’s must-have wardrobe. This innovative fashion brand seamlessly combines elements of practicality, elegance and originality to new, unused textile remnants. Designed and handmade in Des Moines, Dona Bela SHREDS are created to help customers feel beautiful, confident and comfortable while doing good for the environment and community. A portion of every sale is donated to a charity in line with the company’s values, they have recently partnered with Water.org, Women Strong, Dress for Success and more.
Did you know?
- The definition of “upcycling” is: (discarded objects or material) in such a way as to create a product of a higher quality or value than the original.
- “15 to 20 percent of the fabric used to produce clothing winds up in the nation’s landfills…” - — Stephanie Rosenbloom “Fashion Tries on Zero Waste Design”, The New York Times.
- We never know what material colors we will be receiving. Once we create a SHRED, we will never be able to replicate it again.
- All SHREDS are handmade in the fashion capital of the world : Des Moines, IA
- Our DB SHREDS Donate Back program donates a percentage of proceeds each month to selected foundations that inspire the DB SHREDS mission.
*100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
*30 Day Return Policy
*Compliments Guaranteed :)